Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Best Castle Hotels in the World Photos

When I opened yahoo a few hours ago to check my mail, I saw this news article by Sarah Pascarella entitled "Great Castles You Can Sleep In".So, I decided to researched on the photos of these castles featured on this article.From the exterior look alone, these castles are really amazing and it probably feels like spending a royalty like vacation.

Kirkby Stephen's Castle- England

Thornewood Castle-American Lake-Tacoma, Washington

Aldourie Castle and Estate-Loch Ness, Scotland

Castello delle Quattro Torra-Siena, Italy

Castle Liebenstein-Rhine Valley, Germany

Chateau de Brametourte-Lautrec, France

Estancia Candelaria-Lobos, Argentina

Hotel Marquis de Villena(Parador Alarcon castle)-Spain

Poland's Reszel Castle-Reszel, Poland

See also my other wallpaper/photo collections

0 comments:

Post a Comment